SIX FIREPLACEWEST.CA SECRETS
1. WE ARE GETTING BUSY. We are booking into first week of November.
We are the GO TO GUYS for two major installs. The first is the SWAP where we remove those 80's zero clearance wood fireplaces and swap it for a New Ascent GX Napoleon gas fireplace. $5300 plus HST if there is an existing mantel. Could be less. The second i(Best Value) where we leave everything alone and install a Napoleon GZ Inspiration gas insert. $4300 plus HST.
2. We supply and install the best Canadian, NA gas brands, Regency, Napoleon, Savannah and Vermont Castings. For a complete installation, we are routinely $500 less with five star quality and service.
3. Our clients love us. Check out our 9.9 rating on Homestars/Ottawa/fireplaces.
4. Our clients homes are finally warm and cozy. Fire is lit 250 X year.
5. Since 2012, our clients have spent virtually nothing on Service other than cleanings and batteries >$600.
6. Check out our pics for the Napoleon GZ gas insert- -our Best Value installation (from $4300 plus HST) Pictures #1, #5 in LATEST WORK and #7 and #10 in PORTFOLIO, below. You will use it 250 times/year.
Let's talk fireplaces. Christopherrobin@rogers.com. 613-720-3186
More news »
“One of the hottest trends of 2016 will be removing those 80’s and 90’s black metal wood fireplaces and reinstalling a gas fireplace, “enough with the oak mantels and brick … Read more
NUMBER ONE QUESTION. How much does a fireplace swap or insert cost? We charge $4300 GDIZC Inspiration Gas insert and $5300 for a wood to gas swap, Napoleon Ascent … Read more
“He calls me “Sir”, Matt, and he keeps asking me “is there something I can be doing?” Oh, yeah, he also is in a good mood in the morning. “What’s … Read more